20 April 2011




Blazer vintage, necklace and shirt H&M, pants Zara, bag New Yorker

Ohhh I wanna wear colors all the time, just can't get enough of this color blocking trend. I'm buying colorful pieces all the time, and my valet is really upset:) This is what I was wearing yesterday to take a tour around Schoenbrunn with Fiance and my mom (she's visiting us in Vienna). Day full of happiness!
Today we're going shopping with my Made of honor, gotta wear flats 'cause it's gonna be a looong day!
Lots of love!
B.

13 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of this color combination! looks amazing :) I'm loving that view behind you :)

    xoxo
    Anita Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. fenomenalna kombinacija boja. Pratim te :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Videla sam kombinaciju na forumu.
    Prava prolecna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!I absolutely love the colors!That blazer is amazing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. totalno te razumijem za color-blocing, hvačla puno na komentaru jako mi se sviđa tvoj stil i blog! pratim te! a tako želim ovu torbu..skoro sam bila u NewYorkeru i nije je bilo jer nema šanse da je ne bih primjetila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color blocking ! Great styling.

    nyfm
    ________________________
    NYFASHIONMARKET

    ReplyDelete
  7. bas mi se dopada tvoja torba :-)))) pratim te :)))
    http://streetartlifestyleartfashionandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super kombinacija! Torba je divna! Pratim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect!
    Hvala na komen...!Pratim te..:))
    bonjourjr.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. torba je divna i ja obigravam oko nje, i jos se nisam odlucila volela bih pravu camp.al moze i ova da prodje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. to je ta zuta torbiiiica! love it!

    ReplyDelete