Neon is new black

 

20 May 2011










Shirt, necklace, clutch H&M; Loafers Forever21

This is a second skirt my mom made for me, love the neon color, love that it's maxi, love that it transparent,I love it period!:-) If I could I would make few similar skirts, but that just wouldn't be fun, right?;-)
Yesterday my friend (and made of honor;)) got back from Munich and she got me an amazing gift- white vintage bird cage and pink flower wallpaper that look just like my blog background!Adorable!I was in search for vintage cage for months but only one I saw was the one in H&M window but they don't sell it of course:-S She knows that I was thinking about breaking a window and stealing it, so she saved me probably a few years of EU prison:-)) 
Have a great weekend,babes!
xx
B.
P.S. No,not about my facebook fan page (now that I said it,here you go:-p), I have a gorgeous post for tomorrow-a coffee shop that we went yesterday, so come back tomorrow;)

10 comments:

  1. I ja sam skroz poludela za neon bojama.Torba je fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slatko! Ja bih samo volela da je postava duga koliko i suknja, ali kapiram da je ovako moralo... Bravo za majkanu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torba je super!

    www.modeuncover.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the clutch so much an the combination of colors!:)

    www.diary-of-mia.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ODLIČNA SUKNJA..opet! blago tebi što imaš takvu mamu.. a ove cipelice su mi preslatke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. odušev za suknju, a torba blizanka sa marininom mi je supersuper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ja bih da je podstava duga kao i suknja i druge cipele ;)
    Torbica, majica i nokti <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divno divno! Fora sa postavom mi je Fab! Kao i noktići koji odudaraju :) Umeš da oduševiš. defnitivno :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. kako je dobra boja suknje, prava neon! bravo za mamu! :)

    ReplyDelete