If I was a sailor,I would look like this

 

03 June 2011














Shorts, shirt, bracelet, ring-H&M; Necklace-New Yorker; Blazer-Vintage; Bag-Ebay; Watch-Timberland;Sunglasses-Ray Ban
I bet you can tell that this is my favorite outfit these past days by the quantity of photos? I look like a modern sailor:) Well,I've put a lot of effort in taking pictures 'cause first ones were taken at night and unfortunately you can't see anything, so early this morning I dressed up and went to park near my house and took these that I'm showing you now. Wow, it's hard to be blogger:)
Went to see Hangover II last night,hilarious!I think it's better then the 1st one!Recommend!
Have a great weekend my chic people!
xx
B.
P.S.A little advertisement for myself: you can follow me on facebook, twitter, lookbook, chictopia, and chicisimo!And of course on my blog, just click-click on the left;) Thank you!


16 comments:

  1. Sorts je presladak.Odlican mornarski look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suknja, cipele, torba i bicikl predivni!

    http://milanboya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa diivne stikliceee :)))
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mi je outfit i sako je divan, ali mi je ljepši otkopčan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super je suknjica :-) i sako :-) neobican mornarski stil like ti :-**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sako!
    Šorc!
    Mali bicikl!
    Tašna!

    Šorc želim !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. odličan je blejzer,,a ovaj šorc mi je velika želja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style and pics! Loving all the pieces esp the skirt and bag!=)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. where did you park your yacht miss captainß :P looking great

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divno je sve! Jako mi se dopada ovaj look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woow! koje predivne hlacice! sve mi je super jedino mi torba bas ne smeka. a ostalo je totalni :drool:

    ReplyDelete
  13. hej :)
    da budem iskrena ja bih od ovoga dva look-a napravila. Na prvom bi ostavila majicu, šorc (preprekrasan) i cipelice da dobijem nježni nude look (by d vej, previse nakita na rukama, koji uopce nije potrebam jer su hlačice zvijezda kombinacije. Za drugi look bih iskoristila blazer (isto divan) i torbu, a uz to uski skinny jeans i obican bijeli t-shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete