Every lover is a soldier

 

10 October 2011












Blazer,blouse,pants-Zara;Wedges-Pimkie;Bag-Ebay;Necklace,bracelet-H&M;Fur stole-From my mom


I'm sooo glad you liked the video from my last post and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart!We will continue with them in next posts;)
Finally,I wore my new babies-pants from Zara.When I first saw them on hanger at Zara I didn't like them at all,especially the lines on the sides.But I was in a hunt for wide pants so I decided to try them.I bought two pairs!And now,the lines are my fave:)
Have a great start of the week!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER



16 comments:

  1. kosa ti je odlična tu :) sviđa mi se ova nenametljiva doza seksipila :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants with that top :) looking great! cool movie :)

    xo
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. bas sam u potrazi za ovakvom kosuljicom :) super sve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!Gorgeous bag and pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything in this outfit!And spec the shoes!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ajoooj, tvoja kosa, naočare i taj karmin ostavljaju savršen utisak, ali i ostatak je odličan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the blazer and fur topper! Really amazing!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    >>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odlicna kombinacija,bas mi se svidja!Super ti je kosa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just wow! to je moja reakcija svaki put kad dođem tu :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. B,love everything of this outfits! so chic!!! and your video is really wonderful, I love to watch it:)

    now I have to find out how to do and edit a video myself too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooow...sjajno! odlicno ti stoje ove kombinacije! torba ah...kosulja...ah,ah...lonke...ah,ah,aaah... :) super je sve! :*

    ReplyDelete