Orange

 

29 October 2011











Shoes-Monki,Blazer-H&M;Turtleneck,skirt-Gifted;Bag-Ebay


Another two things gifted from my mom-skirt and turtleneck!She just rocks!:)
I love this turtleneck trend right now,even though I don't get it as a trend because that's the main thing in my winter wardrobe.What did you wear earlier if you just started wearing turtlenecks?I can't live without them and have them probably in most of colors.
I'm in Bosnia,running around to spend time with everybody,from parents to friends (read,I sleep few hours).
I was out with my friends last night and managed to get up in 8 o'clock this morning to spend some time with my mom on flea market.Now,I'm like zombie,but made mom very happy!
Have a wild but safe Saturday;)
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


16 comments:

  1. Volim ovakve odevne kombinacije :) I volim ovu nijansu narandzaste sto vuce na crvenkastu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic, elegant, stylish!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. prelijepo,pogotov taj kais mmm <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooj, imam istu rolku, baš si mi dobru ideju dala šta da nosim uz plisiranu suknjicu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures,hon!Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love that belt! Great styled!


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw yay you have a blog to!!!! Love this!!! New follower for sure my dear!!! I have to comment of my old account for some reason haven't figured out why yet,but thank you for following my new blog sweetie! I really appreciate it :):):):)

    Lots of love to you,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. sjajno. :) suknja i kais su mi savrseni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT THIS BELD SO BAD..:) Mamina suknja? wow!:)Savrseno...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prelepo, odlično, savršeno... :))
    Narandžasto ti stoji boli glava, sve mi se sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sve je preljepo! Kais i suknja su mi top!

    ReplyDelete