Yes I can!

 

24 October 2011














Sweater,cap-H&M;Blouse-Zara;Blazer-Vintage;Shoes,bag,pants-Random brand


Tweed on tweed,yes.All grey,yes.Baseball cap,yes.All that together,yes!That's what fashion is about-fun!And I had so much fun wearing this!;)
I bought this cap at H&M man section and this will not be the last time you see it here.I love how it gives an unexpected twist to the outfit!
Finally I packed all my shoes and sandals in boxes yesterday and took the boots out.I don't know why I didn't do that earlier,I probably thought I'll wear sandals one more time?From now on,only boots:(
Have a great start of the week,
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


20 comments:

  1. Oh, I ve been here, too!I love Vienna!Great look,hon!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasan blog, lijepa kombinacija,a najvise mi se svidja ruz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baš si mi kao neki slatki džokej s tom kapicom :)

    I meni je ruž lijepi, daje malo kolora ovom "sivilu".

    Crtanje po noktićima čim dođeš ovamo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je ovo prelepo od glave do pete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. diiivno... a kackete ynach da vooolim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ko bi rekao da kacket moze izgledati tako damski :)
    skroz slatko, a karmin ti savrseno stoji - tvoja boja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baš si Žena. :) Jako mi se sviđa kako ti stoje hlače i sviđa mi sekombinacija boja.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look dear ! love the grey outfit with the pink touch on your lips!! fantastic !

    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da, da... Tako obucena mozes sve! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look great!!! I'm so in love with the cap!!! :D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants are amazing! Where did you buy them? I love this look! Nice blog you have there :)

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cap, the fur, the jacket, the lips, the photo shot! all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. zanimljiv ti je blog, svidjaju mi se tvoje kombinacije i hrabrost u kombiniranju...ali ne znam zasto uvijek biras hlace koje su ti premale :/

    ReplyDelete