Somebody that I used to know

 

25 January 2012










Tights-VERSACE FOR H&M/ Wedges,rings-H&M/ Cardigan-NEW YORKER




A little bit strange to wear "summerish" pieces in winter,but this winter is everything but the winter.No snow,no cold.Not that I'm complaining,knock on wood!
Took the tights for a spin.They're so vibrant and not a everyday piece,so I only wore them once.It crossed my mind that I could wear them with other piece from the collection,but then again I would look like window mannequin.Not good.
Hubby made us breakfast and it smells amazing,so I'll leave you know.
Have a great day!


BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


21 comments:

  1. A great winterisation of those pants. Nothing like a gorgeous print to make a black outfit pop!

    x Marcella
    www.fashiondistraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vec znas da obozavam te helanke, a tim oversize džemperom sam oduuusevljena! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tako mi dobro izgledas na fotkama...ove versaci tajice <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit! and I love that song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful. i love every single detail.
    wish you a nice day.
    kisses- and visit me soon please-
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zamalo da komentarisem na engleskom haha
    Interesantna kombinacija i pomalo hippy :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ove tajice izgledaju fantastično u toj kombinaciji <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have brightened up my day with this look my dear! Some might say they are more for summer but i think the way you have styled them have made them very winter appropriate and very chic! Always love your outfits sweetie! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!Those leggings look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ELECTRIC look

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in those leggings, B! You pull them off so well! x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your leggings are great ! perfect touch of pattern and color to this look !

    ReplyDelete
  13. sjajne helanke i prstenje, obozavam tu zelenu! super kombinacija sa tim dugim dzemperom! sijas B. :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. B, I like your hair down like that, very feminine and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete