A different kind of truth

 

20 February 2012








Parka-SPRINGFIELD/ Shoes,necklace-H&M/ Bag-OASAP/   


Here is the first parka's walk from Saturday.Nothing over the top,though;)
I went to Bratislava yesterday and I sinned in Zara and H&M.Again.I really love to shop there,cause Vienna is bigger city and everything sells out quickly.Not that I'm not keeping my eyes on the stores;) And I realized that the stores are different from country to country even though it's the same brand!
My gorgeous mom sent me a message that she bought me some mint clothes and wanted to keep it as a secret but could not.Definitely "The best mom" award winner;)
It feels like spring here,so I'm gonna spend the day out.
Laterz!



Parkina prva setnja.Nije da je outfit cudo nevidjeno,ali eto;)
Bili smo u Bratislavi juce i opet sam zgrijesila u Zari i H&M.Opet.Bas volim tamo ici u shopping,jer je Bec dosta veci grad pa se stvari brzo rasprodaju.Nije bas da ne obilazim radnje stalno i u svakom trenutku znam sta gdje ima,ali eto...;) Primjetila sam da su stvari u radnjama drugacije od zemlje do zemlje iako je isti brend!
Moja divna mama mi je poslala poruku da mi je kupila par krpica u mint boji i iako je htjela da ostane tajna do mog dolaska,nije izdrzala.Definitivno "Najbolja mama" pobjednik!;)
Izgleda kao proljece danas,pa cu dan provesti vani.
Vidimo se!






26 comments:

  1. Bravo za parku! Divna je! :))) I bravo za mamu! I ona je divna! hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta tvoja torba me oduševljava!!!
    Jako mi se dopadaju metalni detalji ;)
    Bravo za mamu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super parka. Tasna je neobicna, dopada mi se.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je outfit baš dobar! :) Pogotovo parka i torbica! :)

    http://myfashionnook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, hon!Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parka i torba su odličan par! Poruči mami da nas je sve "kupila" tim gestom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja bih tu parku uvek :)

    ogrlica fenomenalna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aa znaci prosetala si je :) super izgledate i ti i parkica!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit sweetie and i defiantly LOVE how your wearing your new parka coat!!!! By styling it with the leather shorts and lace up boots,you have given it real urban-chic appeal and i love your attention to detail with your gorgeous statement necklace and hair clip :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parka jacket look awesome with leather shorts and silver accessories! You look awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the bag short and necklace!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divna jakna,bas takvu trazim!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. oboyavam svaki komad posebno i celu kombo

    ReplyDelete
  14. 10 for the parka ! today I wear parka jacket and soon I will have a post with it !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! I really think I need a pair of black leather shorts like those.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your shorts! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Verujem da je parka uzivala u setnji Bratislavom! Nedostaju mi Versace + H&M cizmice!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stoje mi u gardarobi na pocasnom mjestu kao dekoracija!:-) Bice cim prije!xx

      Delete
  18. na i ogrlica i parka i torba <3 :)

    ReplyDelete