Week 23 in photos

 

08 June 2014

beeswonderland

Monday  /  Tuesday  /  Thursday  /  Friday  /  Any favorites?


Outfit recap - May  /   Quote of the day  /  Sneak peek  /  Let's hang out  /  

Vienna  /  In your face, Magnum ice cream! I made my own lollies!  /  Pimped my phone  /  Weekly Shopping Selection  /  

Yumminess  /  JD Sports knows I need more sneakers. White sneakers.  / Let's move in  /   

Smile :-)

His and hers  /  You be sexy, I'll be crazy  /  View  /  Date night  /  

Saturday  /  See them in movement on YouTube /  Details  /  Weekly Shopping Selection  /  

No talking, please  /  Spring outfit  /  You and me  /  Vienna Life Ball  /  


Follow me on Instagram @ beeswonderland




3 comments:

  1. Moji favoriti su outfiti od petka i ponedeljka! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the little red dress.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all but my fav one is the black one ;-)

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete